Thursday, August 20, 2020

Lost an entire post

 8/20/2020

Apologies, sometimes, like yesterday, I had a pretty long blog. And, not to pat myself on the back or anything, but I thought that I had done a good job. Of course, knowing that I have some brain issues, I don't always remember things that I have done. 

After my fabulous blog, I thought that I had saved it, but apparently I was wrong. When I sat down this morning, to check on the number of folks that had read the blog that's when I saw that I had not published anything but a blank page. And, that's not productive at all, also I don't want to bore you with something you have already seen.

I watched the "talking heads" this morning. When I had seen enough, and/or my brain was about to explode, I switched to a baseball game. It is possible, and happens a lot, that I might take a little snooze sometime during the day. But, I always tell Alexa to set an alarm for "x" amount of time. Since I'm not sleeping well at night, it might have something to do with the nap(s). Every morning of late, I wake up at 3:00. Before, I leave the room, I scan the pads that are on the floor, to make sure that neither Jeff nor I, step into something unpleasant. Such as I did last week, and I promise you that is definitely not the way you want to start your day.

I have been doing some research for getting a medical alert thingy, with the additional cost of fall detection. I fell twice this week, so I think it's time for me to have an alert (goodness I'm getting old) to let someone know that I'm down on the floor again. When you get your system, you can designate who to call, such as friends and/or family. If I don't answer, then the operator does something. Hopefully, I'll always still be able to talk to a person about what's wrong. To help me, for now, I'm wearing those ugly "grip" socks. 

Today, or perhaps tomorrow, I'll go through the clothes that I want to give to the Thrift Shop, where Stacey took me on Saturday. I also have some books, that I will donate also.

Now, before I turn into a pumpkin, I think I'll stop now and save my blog to publish it.

See you later.


P


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...