Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Television That Can Put You to Sleep

 1/13/2021

So much to say, where should I begin? Because being up on the current news, is now necessary. At least that's how I feel.

During breakfast, I watched one round of the news. But, this morning, the Senators were giving their speeches, before voting. It was sad, for me at least, to see that the Senate chambers was almost empty. Where are the rest of the Senators? Staying home? Or, something like that. And, of course, if they are not in the Senate, then they will not have to vote. If they vote no or yes to impeachment  they will have to make their constitutes, back home, to try and understand their political stand. That might be hard to do.

After last week's riot, it is rightly so, that every state is concerned about the possibility of future riots and/or protests. Fences are being put around many state capitals. And it's more than likely that the National Guard will be called in, to gain control of the protestors. Fingers crossed for peace.

I think that Jeff and I will soon be eligible for the vaccination. And, we won't hesitate for a minute.

Have a wonderful day. Be safe.

P


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...