Thursday, January 21, 2021

Yesterday

1/21/2021

I didn't blog yesterday, because I was busy watching the inauguration pretty much all day. Though, I absolutely needed to do more than just sit on my bottom all day, I couldn't. Yesterday was a day in history, like no other, that most of us, was excited to see the new administration. Apologies if you don't like the new President, in the White House.  

For me, I felt like it was a new beginning. And, heaven knows, that a change for our country was overdue. (sorry, if you don't happen to feel this way). But, know that it's okay.

We have a Tivo that records our television shows, basically so we can skip the commercials. I had the Tivo set up to record all of the events of yesterday. This way, I could skip forward if I had already seen a particular subject, earlier in the day.

I do hope, in time, that the Vice-President will soon not be described as a first black and Asian woman. Okay, all of us, have heard this description of the Vice-President, during the campaigning, etc. But, enough is enough. I find it more exciting that we have a woman Vice-President. That, in of itself, is going to be a major part of our history.

Today, I'm planning on doing something. What that might be, is still rattling around in my head.

I hope that you will get your vaccination soon. Even if you have, we still have to remember our safety issues - masks, etc.

Have a great day.

P

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...