Saturday, August 30, 2014

"Last" Day of Summer

8/30/2014

I know as well as you do, that it's not really the last day of summer, but it might as well be.  Any school that didn't open last week, will be up and running on Tuesday.  Summer sales are in every store. If you dare, buy your bathing suits now, if your one of those lucky souls who's weight barely goes up and down.  I can't say that about my body, it goes up but it doesn't go down without a fight!

Every store right now are having back-to-school sales.  It's time they tell you, as if you didn't know, to stock up on your pencils, pens, markers and anything else school related.  As a child, I loved the start of school - new binders, that were clean and without all the writing I would eventually add as "decoration"!

I don't want to scare anybody, but at Costco this week, they already had their snow shovels out! Winter coats, mittens and boots can't be far behind.  But, if you don't need any winter gear, it's also a great time to get a good deal on air conditioners and fans!

Enjoy your long weekend, I know I will.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...