Monday, February 10, 2020

And The Oscar For Best Supporting Everything.....

2/10/2020

Goes to Jeff! Watching the Oscars isn't something that Jeff would do, if he had any other choice. But, happy to say, that Jeff stayed in there to the bitter end. Of all the movies, actors etc., who won awards, there is only I think 2 of those movies we've seen.

But, for me it isn't so much about who wins what, it's who's wearing what. Considering that all of these ladies, in particular, likely have someone dress them, I'm sure a look in the mirror might have been good.

Billy Porter, who ever he is, was wearing a tux top and a long black skirt. Helen Mirren wore a beautiful dress with a nicely put together a pink and red dress. The dress was as gorgeous as she is.

And, then there were the awkward, and some downright ugly outfits. Billie Eilish (who I have never heard of - but what the heck, I'm old), had yellow and black hair. She had long black nails, the length of which would make picking up change, for instance, nearly impossible. Apparently, her "outfit", which reminded me of let's say the 60's mohair fad.

There was a latex dress (imagine sitting for 3 hours). J Lo wore a mosaic of mirrors dress (again, comfort level). And, Glenn Close wore a gold outfit, complete with train that weighed 42 pounds!

Of course, there were many, many dresses with a slit to show most of a leg. And, tops that I'm sure were secured in place with, I thought some kind of glue, but I was wrong. There is a product called "Boob Lifting Tape), whatever that is. As an old woman, I was always taught that more is less. Understand? 

Well, this is my micro-sized opinion of some of the things I saw last night.

Getting dressed now. Now, where did I put those comfy, elastic waist pants?

P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...