Wednesday, February 26, 2020

My New Oven/Microwave .... And Other Things

2/26/2020

Okay, the blog yesterday was pretty much useless. It's hard to get your "mo jo" on, after you have deleted an entire blog. And, the other problem, unique to me, is I don't really know what I was writing about. My short term memory issues, keeps nipping at me. 

Today, our new oven and microwave and  confection cooking will be here this afternoon. I'm very excited. I don't actually know how old our present unit is, but lately it had been showing it's age. The oven handle would unscrew, at the most important times, such as trying to open the oven door (gently) and closing the door with the same gentle care. This, of course, was very annoying, to say the least.

Probably doesn't matter so much now, since I've been banned from the kitchen, unless I want to boil water. At least, I'm in charge of something. Oh, and I can put away the dishes.  All though last night, I dropped an entire bowl of pudding on the floor. I couldn't let the girls to help me pick up the gooey mess, since I wasn't sure where the pieces of glass were. And, I wonder what the hell is wrong with me?

I have taken many tests on the internet, and my score is at the very bottom. Last test I took, I only had 20% of the questions right, even though it was the same test, and I took it three times. I literally could only get one category correct - the answer was spoon and candle. All the other questions, I was off on "la la" land. This worries me because I no longer remember the tv shows, that we watched just last night.  And, I now pretty much consistently forget what I ate, at the last meal. Jeff has been a saint through all of this. I ask the same question over and over again. He gives me the answer, and a few minutes later, I've forgotten the answer, so I ask again and again. It's truly maddening for both of us. And, I so want to do better, but at the moment, this is my better and also my reality.

Jeff and I watched the debate last night. You know, that I don't share my views of a candidate. What I did see, was that all of the people on stage, had their gloves off, and we're going after each other. Something, I hadn't seen before.

Oops, didn't finish before noon. Have a great rest of the day.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...