Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Fat Clothes Going, Going, Gone

 9/15/2020

Nothing brilliant, or even dull, is happening today. Today, is recycling day - whoopee! Doesn't that sound exciting?

Tomorrow, Purple Heart are coming to pick up my donation of clothes - lots of clothes. And, a box of books as well. Whenever, I give books away, I have to think and rethink about do I really want to part with this book or that book. The correct answer is "do I really not like" said book(s). I have a ravenous appetite, and always have, for books. I seldom, if ever, read a book twice. For sometime though, I can finish reading a book, let's say yesterday, and I have almost no recall of what I've read. It's like that also when watching television shows. Even though I have already watched the show, it's brand new to me! I guess you could say this is a good thing or a bad thing. For me, it's more of a bad thing. Having to search around in my brain for recall, causes me a lot of anxiety. And, I don't need to have anything else bothering me. I fret so much, that I am probably (nope actually) annoying to people. But, this particular trait of mine, has been with me for years. 

This morning, while typing, I looked down at my keyboard, and boy certain keys, that I use often are really dirty. And, I personally, don't want to have dirty keys. I did a little research, and one site says that you can remove the keys, and wash them. If I did do this, I would only wash certain keys, or write down where each, now clean, key goes on the keyboard! I've been typing, or whatever they call it now, for 52 years. The speed of my typing remains the same, now as it did years ago. But, what's tripping me up, is where is the key that, for instance, where the parentheses key is located. I know that certain parts of my brain, no longer work as it once did. But, so far, I'm not drooling in my soup!!

We have a new mirror for the broken one in the bathroom coming. But, in the meantime, that empty wall some how seems spooky, or something like that, to me. Solution? I am taking contact paper (without removing the backing) and taping the paper to the wall. And, I hope it makes a difference to me. Fingers crossed about this.

Well kiddos, time for me to launch myself out of this chair, and do something.

Wherever you are, please stay safe.

P



 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...