Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Basement

9/1/2020

 

Apologies everyone. I was blogging on the merits and non-merits of having a basement. But, I became distracted, which now is most of the time. I thought I had saved today's blog, but I didn't. 

I am very frustrated at the moment, and need to walk away from the computer, and blogging for a bit. Hopefully, later today, I'll actually remember what the subject matter was this morning. This is a picture of a filled up basement. Our basement doesn't actually look like this, but you get the idea. More to add later today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...