Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Happy Wednesday

 4/14/2021

Good morning friends. I've just finished my 30 minutes of exercise class. I do this every day, but I'm not quite ready to send a demo video to The Rockettes!! Or, for that matter, fit into a bikini - boy that would be a sight. Please don't even let that image go into your head!!

Yesterday afternoon, we did paint and splatter, and it was a lot of fun. Using watercolors, you painted a picture, obviously. Once our art work was finished, then we dipped our brush into water and basically splattered water on the picture. Once we were done with that, all of us took our pictures and moved them up and down, and side to side. Result? A very pretty picture. Even mine, looked real good, if I say so myself. Big pat on the back.

I've found myself with several things that I need and/or should do. First, of course, was writing to all of you. I have put on hold with the library, more books than even I can't read in 30 days.

After picking up my books last time, it never occurred to me, that these books could be, and turns out they are, part of a series! Well, fool be me. What I have left to read, is the second or third book in a series. I'm correcting this today. When I found a book, that looked interesting, I just wasn't paying attention to see if the book was part of a series. Sadly, I have a bag of volumes 2 and/or 3 in a series. Poo. I'm fixing that particular problem today. I will go back to my library account, add some books, and remove some books. My theory has always been, that you're never alone, if you've got a book. 

I just looked at the calendar, and tomorrow is tax day. I think a lot of people take extensions, but technical tomorrow is the day. Yippee. Some of you may remember the days where you took all of the needed papers to a tax accountant. I even remember that if you produce sales receipts, that used to be a deduction. At that point in time, I wasn't too proud to take receipts that had been tossed to the floor. You know, when we're talking taxes, every penny counts.

I'll chat with you guys tomorrow.

P




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...