Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Time To Switch Clothes!

 4/6/2021

Good morning everybody. Please check the time that I'm writing my blog. It's 8:15 AM. By this time today, I've showered, dressed, even have on my socks and shoes. I'm even impressed with myself.

Each morning, I check out for today's weather. According to the weatherman, we might get into the 70's. And ladies, you know what time it is. If you don't shave your legs in the winter, it's okay, Besides your significant other, you wear pants most of the time.

But, with today's forecast, I have on my "shorty" pants.  And, in doing so, my legs and feet are on display. Trust me, nobody's looking, at least not here. Still, I feel compelled, as a woman, to put my best leg forward!! It's a vanity thing, and men don't understand.



 


 and for the most part, nobody does, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...