Monday, April 19, 2021

It's Monday

 Good morning. And, if you think that I don't see your eyes rolling around in your head, you're wrong! Mind you, when I was working, I felt the same way.

Yesterday, being Sunday, there were no activities. I got in some serious reading time. I'm still working on a humorous poem, that Stacey wants to enter in a contest. You know you're funny, at least you think you are. Okay, now put it to the test, just jot down a poem. It's easy I swear!! Not. I do love to write, and I'm making some progress, but it's slow.

Last night for entertaining I watched a ball game between a team of blue shirts versus a team of white shirts. If the Nats are playing, I pay more attention. I love watching Max and Juan at work, or perhaps at play!

It's been a fairly long time since I watched any news. Yesterday, I went on line and every bit of news seemed to be about shootings, and other awful news. After just a few minutes, I had enough, so I just stopped watching. Jeff will tell me if there is something really big going on.

I'm reading another book, that I'm really enjoying. I have this fear that I'll run out of books, and then I remember that I have a plastic tower thing with 3 drawers, and each drawer is completely full. Basically, I can't put another book inside, even if I tried! 

But, just because I have a lot of books, doesn't mean that I'm anxious to read them. It's a lot like clothes, you have many to choose from, but from time to time, you may not want to wear what's in your closet. Don't worry fellas, it's a girl thing, and don't worry, our clothes thing, isn't likely to rub off onto you! Just saying.

I'm up really early today. My watch says it's 8:10 AM. Already showered, dressed and made my bed (sort of). Oh, and I'm blogging too. I'm so proud of myself. 

I'm pretty sure that's all the news, that I can remember, which isn't saying too much.

Happy Monday.

Quote for the day: take time to do what makes your soul happy. For me, that is reading. I'm half-way into a book, and hope I don't get disturbed, until it's time to exercise.

Talk to you tomorrow.

P





No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...