Friday, April 16, 2021

I Think I Skipped A Day

 4/16/2021

I forgot to check in with all of you yesterday. Apologies. I have activities that I participate in. Today, we're playing Bingo, and I like that activity a lot. There is a very old woman who plays Bingo also, and she won last time! I told this morning, that I was coming after her, and  she said bring it on! I enjoy her company very much.

Exercise class this morning. The number of participants is beginning to dwindle down, generally there are only 7 of us, all of whom are regulars. It's a nice group, and I know everybody by name. This is big for me, to remember any names. There was a discussion of having somebody to come in and work with us on Yoga. Cost -$70.00. I told Sandy, while the others might, I would sit out on yoga days,

I just had physical therapy, which consisted of one lap around the parking lot. After the one lap, I was done. I'll start again next week.

I may have mentioned, and likely I did, that the local library comes on the first Friday of the month, to pick up and drop off books. I have been in regular contact with the librarian. She told me that she could see that I was a reader, and hadn't put a hold on enough books for the month. Here's how nice she is. She is coming next Friday, to bring the books I have on hold, and several other books that she recommends. I wasn't expecting for her to come and deliver books. But, as she told me, there are people who read, and then there are people who are readers! Pretty sure by now, that she knows I fall into the second group. For me, reading has been a life has been a habit, but one in which you don't need to go to a hospital, trying to make you better.

Tonight is a ball game, which I have on more or less for white noise. And, if I remember correctly, the Nats and the Oriels both have games scheduled for tonight. Watch the game with one eye, and read with the other!

Have a good weekend everybody.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...