Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Benjamin's First "Gig"!!

5/14/2014

Yesterday, our area had rain coupled with thunder and lightening.  This kind of weather makes Old Sam quiver and become really restless - no matter how long you hold on to him.  He's always been this way and I'm pretty sure he's not going to change.

Benjamin, who loves a camera, was interviewed on the Weather Channel describing the weather conditions near his house.  I've put the link if you want to enjoy his report.  I have always said that he should be on magazine covers or modeling.  Not to brag, but Benjamin just seems like a natural before a camera.  He loves to pose and he's very good at it!  You can see his weather report at: https://www.facebook.com/photostacey

I made a zucchini cake yesterday that is so moist and tasty, it doesn't need icing of any kind.  You can make amazing dishes from grated zucchini - and the bonus is that nobody will even know their eating a vegetable!

After the semi-severe weather yesterday, today has blown in with much cooler temperatures.  I hate being hot and sticky, so I'm much more comfortable today.  If we take the little "z" today and put the top down, it will likely be sweater weather.  I'm going to enjoy the cool temps while they last.

At least having rain last night means that my little plants and flowers won't need to be watered again today.  I'm just hoping that Sam doesn't take it into his little head to either "water" the plants or dig them up!

Time to get to work.

P




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...