Thursday, December 11, 2014

Ugly Sweaters

12/11/2014

I have never felt the need to adorn myself with seasonal clothing, particularly sweaters!  But according to the paper today, I'm definitely in the minority - who knew?

I turned to my trusty Google to search for ugly Christmas sweaters.  To my surprise there were a lot of hits.  At Macy's, for example, you can buy yourself an ugly Christmas sweater kit.  The kit includes everything you need to make a custom ugly sweater! This kit includes your sweater, felt accessories, glitter glue, jingle bells and much more!  This kit is on sale right now for $24.99, such a bargain.


  • Cotton
  • Machine washable
  • Imported
  • Unisex ugly sweater kit
  • Crew neck; long sleeves
  • Kit comes with red sweater, sheet white felt, reindeer, snowflakes, pom poms, glue, felted red bows, googley eyes, assorted ornaments, green glitter glue, jingle bells, wrapped presents, gold bead necklace & a sewing kit
This sweater gets my vote for being truly ugly.  I bet you'll all agree.

 

 
Apparently, you can buy "ugly" on Amazon, Target, Walmart and on a website "tipsyelves.com".  You can also buy an ugly Christmas suit - you'll have to see it to believe it.  I'm sure that anyone of these is at the top of Jeff's list!!!!

 

So this Christmas, like all the others I've had, I'll be dressed in plain vanilla fashion.   I know I'm just no fun.  Sorry.

Today is National Ugly Christmas Sweater day, so you'd better get your ugly on!

P






No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...