Thursday, October 29, 2020

....weather - dark and rain

 Happy Laugh Face Mask Cool Design Reusable Washable 100% image 1

 10/29/2020

This blog is going to be short. Why you ask? When I took my nighttime last night, I wasn't paying attention, so not only did take my "sleepy" pills, but morning pills too. Was I relaxed? Without a question.

I don't know how best to describe what I was feeling. But, I do know that I could only make it halfway up the stairs. And, then I fell (just a small fall, if there's in one), and once back down on the floor, I had a choice (1) to remain where I was; or (2) crawled (truly I did), to the den and be able to sit in my chair, after many unsuccessful attempts, finally was able to get into my chair.  And every time, I slid back to the floor, all the while repeating over and over in my head. That if you stumble, just try and try again". This saying was a continuous loop in my brain. Failure was not an option!

Of course, while I can "walk" if stumbling counts as walking, I took a look at my body, I hate doing this, but then was able to take stock of the condition of the bruises, and my arms and was able to see the damage (bruises etc.), to my knees and arms. 

Okay, pretty sure that this is "TMI" for you, but putting my thoughts down on paper if you will, is rather cathartic for me.

After watching only one round of news, I was done. I don't care what time or channel, because each hour, the reporting is pretty much the same as the earlier news.

The count each day, of how many new cases gave been counted, and difficult as it is, had to wrap my head around these numbers.

The picture below shows a new kind of mask, which has the person smiling. That kind of mask will is likely to make other people happy too!

Oh, I have to write something that I'm grateful for. Today, it would be that struggling (I mean really struggling) to get up the stairs with Jeff's help!

 
Happy Laugh Face Mask Cool Design Reusable Washable 100% image 1

Please stay safe every one Me? Trying to stay indoors as much as possible. 

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...