Friday, October 16, 2020

Wrap Up On Thursday

 10/16/2020

We've made it to Friday. Today, we're supposed to be rain. This is a big thing for commuters, but wonderful for my car. My car hasn't moved much, since my family decided that I was unable to drive!

There is a county mini bus, and you can go on-line and order a ride. The trouble is, you can't get a precise time. At one end, or the other, you're waiting. One time I was at my doctor's office and she was getting ready to go home. I called Jeff, and he came to pick me up. It's not perfect, but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet.

Last night, we like probably everybody else, tuned into the two town halls. We went back and forth between watching Trump and Biden. I'm not going to say, whether or not, I was rooting for one candidate over another. But, here's what I do know, that eventually Jeff and I began to nod (correct spelling?) off. When you watch a rather boring show, and to be fair, we knew this going in. And once the den starts to become warm, you know right then, that if we're not committed to a show then we only had two options. Option One - press on until our eyeballs roll back into our heads. Option two, which is our favorite option, is to return to the television show, Schitt's Creek. I forget which premium channel it's on, maybe Netflix. If you haven't yet watched this show, which has multiple episodes, I encourage you to do so. This is absolutely a must watch show. Three of the characters are a real family.

The characters on this show, are hilarious, and they do make me laugh. Forget the title, it's the name of the town where the characters live. I know that there is nothing about this show, that couldn't be watched by both the young and the old, and for some of us, like Jeff and I, we are in a somewhat gray area. I know that, once you start watching, it's hard to stop at "x" episode! But, after a grueling day of news, most of which is negative, this show is a great way to end your evening. Believe me.

And, one of the main characters, Moira, is clothed in the weirdest outfits, I've ever seen. The costume people must really have enjoyed thinking up clothes for her.

Kick up your heels this weekend, and this might actually be hard to do. You have to wear a mask, stay as far away from others as humanly possible, and wash your hands.

Despite having to do all of that, I hope you enjoy your days off.

P




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...