Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Dodgers Won!!!!

 10/28/2020

I guess the big news today, is that "our" team, the Los Angeles, won the world series last night. I literally was, falling asleep, so I took Jeff's advice, I went to bed. When I got up this morning, I was beyond thrilled that our California team won the World Series! When I say "our" team, it's because we lived in California, over 30 years. We actually went to the ballpark several times, and seeing it live, is a wonderful experience. I can almost taste the hot dogs and popcorn!

For years, I didn't give two hoots about baseball, and for sure football. Watching a baseball game, is easy to understand. Pitcher, catcher, as well as the players in the back. Basically, pitch, hit and try to run all the bases.

I occasionally, will watch a football game, but my experience in doing so, is very limited. The referee, will take a some kind of stick (and, yes I know that's not the right word), and measure for yardage, or something like that. For me, I merely watch the game, even though I basically have no idea with what's going on!

Since my short team memory isn't so good, I can watch old baseball games. I can do this, because those old games, are new to me. And, me with some memory loss, and, will enjoy the game again and again. There are real "advantages" (if you will) of living with a compromised brain. When I forget where I have put something, it's maddening. And, yes I written down things, but the problem with that is, I literally don't remember where I put my list. So much fun, having to take care of me!

I will finish my blog after I write about a thing or a person of who has made my life better. So here you go. 

I am gratful for having a Zoom call with Stacey and Benjamin. These kind of calls,will never ever, be a hug from someone special. Picture below reminds me on a day when I am suffering from brain block.



woman in black long sleeve shirt using macbook

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...