Thursday, October 1, 2020

Bits and Pieces

 10/1/2020

My daily flip calendar says it's October (duh). This is the time of year, where football games (possibly) is king of sports. 

I'll have to rummage around and sort out my "collection" if you will, of long sleeved shirts and longer pants. In my closet, I know, or I think I do, have sweaters of all types. A cardigan, at this time of year, is a must, particularly if you are outside. And, since we're still driving with the top down, a sweater is an absolute must. Since I did a big purge a month or so ago, and donated two bags of clothes that were too big for me. My thought is, if you don't have bigger clothes to wear, then you must be faithful with your eating habits.

To that end, I looked up the calorie count for a woman, who doesn't get much, or any at all, exercise. The calorie count for women like myself is around 1,420. I have a tablet and start with the number 1,420. Everything that I eat (and I do check calories) keeps me for taking in more calories than I can lose. I am back seeing my personal trainer, and since I fell yesterday, definitely need to continue getting stronger.

My stitches were taken out yesterday, and now I only sort of look like Mrs. Frankenstein! My face is still blue and yellow (sounds like a team color), but I think, after looking in the mirror, that the dreaded "age spot", seems to be gone. And, if it is gone, then I'm going to be a really happy camper. 

Jeff made salsa last night, and like the first batch he made, was yummy. He even took one jar over to a neighbor, and I'm pretty sure they will enjoy it also. Making salsa is messy, even if you're not going to boil them in water, which preserves your food. The last thing you want, is to open up a jar, that has gone bad. At least, when you're getting ready to use milk, you can tell by using the "nose" technique, that the milk has become unusable, at least for me.

I am busy with mostly, at the moment, putting things out on Amazon, for me to either buy or remove from my list. I know it's early by most people's standards, but I never wait to the last minute. 

I'll cut this short - I have a kitchen to clean! I know you're jealous!! Have a good day.

P

 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...