Friday, October 9, 2020

Mental Health Day

10/10/2020

People, I must apologize for what I thought I posted yesterday. Jeff pointed out that my mental health post was empty. I can easily get  distracted (did anyone say squirrel?).

After Jeff's comment on my post was that there was only the title "Mental Health Day" and nothing else.

So, my mental health blog is out there somewhere, because I can easily see, that some of my followers, have read my "real" post. I'm glad you guys know where it is, but I can't find it. With my short term memory, as it is now, I'm not overly surprised that I can't remember, much less be able to find that blog.

Tomorrow, is a new day. and a new blog, about one thing or the other;

Thanks guys, for sticking around. 

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...