Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Including a picture - guest blogger - Jeff

Ok, so I am here as a guest -
Patti was trying to include a picture in the blog the other day, and said it was not working, so I am here to help resolve this issue.

First, of course, I need some actual content to work with.  So, I am going to fetch a picture of Ben from Facebook..  This is a picture of Patti (Mom Mom) and Ben - decorating the gingerbread house.












I hope that the picture actually shows up in the blog. The picture shows up fine in the editor, however, the tool is a little fussy about formatting.

here is another picture that I have re-sized using the Paint program


and there seems to be some issue
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...