Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Sunny and Cold Tuesday

4/5/2016

Yesterday, my daughter-in-law, Stacey came to the house to take me to Hopkins for my "senior well being" appointment.  Because of rain being forecasted, we didn't take the convertible.  If you have to be in a convertible with the top and windows up, you might as well be in a regular car.  Just saying.

My vitals were good.  My doctor noticed the weight gain (groan) but didn't mention it - thankfully.  The only reason we gain weight is because we: (a) eat; and (b) don't exercise enough.  It's not rocket science but something we mortals fight with most of the time.

On our way home, as predicted, the heavens opened up and it rained. At first just those annoying first spots of rain on the windshield that are annoying.  But then, someone opened up the flood gates and it rained and rained hard.

Benjamin had spent the day with Auntie Kim and they were swinging on the front porch when we got home.  Benjamin curled up in one of the recliners and began watching Sponge Bob Squarepants.  I never thought that I would hate seeing another movie more than endless viewings of Shrek, but old Sponge Bob is a close contender!

Today, I'll put away Benjamin's toys and the house will return to normal.  

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...