Monday, April 18, 2016

Packing and Repacking

4/18/2016

Today, is the day for thinking about what clothes I want to take with me on Wednesday.  I'll start by putting the clothes I'm considering on the bed and go from there.  The only absolute thing I know I need to bring is my bathing suit and sandals.  I think I've narrowed my choices down to a few tops that will go with different colored capris.

I have my sunhat ready and will round up sunscreen and aloe vera lotion today.  I want to be a "bronzed goddess", but I don't want to become a "lobster goddess".  I have always believed that tanned skin looks better than pale, pasty white legs that we get during the winter.

I had my toes painted yesterday, an absolute necessity for a vacation at the beach.  At least that's how we women view it.  Men, obviously, feel differently!

I have to remember to pack my Kindle charger as well as my pain stimulator.  Yesterday, I went to the store and bought a variety of hard, non-melting candy.  Much as I like chocolate, it's not a good choice for a long and sometimes rather warm plane ride.  

So once I'm through blogging, I'm heading upstairs and going to start loading and/or reloading my suitcase.  I'm really trying not to bring too many clothes (I really am Jeff), but I always like a backup plan, in case I spill something on a top or pants.  I may be a little princess-like in this regard, but I always try to look my best when I'm out and about!

Jeff is taking Maggie (the lab) to Scott's house tomorrow morning.  Mister Sam will be dropped off at the kennel on Wednesday morning as we make a mad dash to get out of dodge.  I am so looking forward to a few days on the beach.  Plus, another bonus is that after fixing something for Jeff's  lunch tomorrow, I'll have five days off from lunch preparation.

It's a beautiful day here and the windows are open.  I have already killed two wasps, so there must be a nest on the front porch.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...