Saturday, September 16, 2017

If Bella Was A Cat......

9/16/2017

If Bella was a cat, she would have already gone through at least five of her nine lives!  Yesterday, she managed to get up on the table, grab a padded envelope which had 4 badge holders inside and took it outside.  When I realized that the badge holders were no longer in sight, I went out to the backyard and managed to find all of them.  Apparently, badge holders aren't chewable.  Ah, but the envelope definitely was.

I really think that Bella is bored and our yard just isn't big enough for her to wear herself out running.  I know when we take the girls out to Andy's house, Bella just runs and runs.  She needs and enjoys this amount of exercise.  Daisy, on the other hand, is very laid back and quite content to spend most of her time in my lap, which I happen to really love.

Jeff might be home tomorrow or Monday at the least.  I'm sure he's a good time and he badly needs some downtime.  

My doctor's appointment on Thursday went well.  When my appointment was over, I literally only had to wait 5 minutes before I was picked up.  But, I've decided that for future trips, I'll take my rollator so that I can sit while I wait.

Scott invited me to dinner tonight, which was a wonderful surprise.  And, we are going to our favorite Mexican restaurant - yummy!

The girls got me up super early this morning, and I would love to take a nap.  But, there are a few chores that I need to do before I can rest.

Happy Saturday.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...