Monday, September 18, 2017

My "Batching" Days Are Over

9/18/2017

I don't know what the correct term is for women who are staying home while their hubby goes off on some kind of trip.  So, I've decided batching must work for both men and women.  Please correct me if I'm wrong - or not!

I wasn't sure if Jeff was flying in last night or this morning, so I fixed a "one pot wonder" dinner just in case.  Turns out, he's coming home today, but at least I've already got something for him to take for his lunch tomorrow.  I am so efficient!

Today, I'm seeing my psychiatrist for the first time in months.  We've talked on the phone once or twice, but it will be good to see her today.  I will probably write down the things I want to talk about, so I don't forget anything.  Of course, with my short term memory, it's likely that I already have forgotten some stuff.  Gotta love that short term memory loss!

I'm having the hallway carpet upstairs cleaned this week.  Because I paid in advance for "x" (I actually can't remember how many) carpet cleaning, tomorrow's visit will only cost me $17.00.  Not too bad. 

While I think Jeff had some concerns about leaving me at home last week, I did fine.  I wasn't lonely, stayed up late, ate whatever food I wanted (frozen waffles anyone?), and watched crappy television, which I really enjoy.

I am having two cleaning ladies come later this week to give me an estimate to clean the house. The house is sort of on the large side, but two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs are closed and require no cleaning.  Breaking it down, it's our bedroom and bath, the living room, my "office", half-bath, kitchen and eating area and den.  Hope the prices for cleaning are reasonable.  There are a lot of things that I can't do now, so I've come to terms with dust on tables!

Love to stay longer to chat, but I've got things to do.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...