Friday, March 23, 2018

3/23/1018

Well we made it to Friday.  The sun is out, so any snow remaining, will be melting later today.  At least that's my predication, but my gazing ball has been a bit hazy lately.

Shopping today.  Since Toys R Us is apparently going out of business, I took advantage of the reduced prices, and bought toys etc., for both Benjamin and Elly.  So the things I bought will be for birthdays and a start on Christmas shopping as well.  You can never start too early buying Christmas gifts!  Or, maybe that's just me.

If you have to buy toys for someone, I highly recommend you go on line and see what's still available.  There's no way I'm actually going into a store.  I may be "crazy", but for sure there is no way I'm stepping into a store, and probably fighting the crowd to get the best bargains.  Gotta love on-line shopping.  Other than a trip through Costco and WalMart, and occasional browse at Target, I'm the best, in my humble opinion, at buying things on-line!

Closing for now.  I'm getting my head "shrunk" today, and then I have two different therapists coming this afternoon.  Pretty sure that today will be my last appointment with these two therapists.

Oh, and somewhere in there, I've got a kitchen to clean up - boring.

Have a great Friday as well as a great weekend.

P

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...