Friday, March 13, 2020

Checking In

3/13/2020

Apologies for yesterday. We were having computer difficulties that didn't get fixed until the afternoon. I'm a morning blogger, and I'm too old as well as stubborn, to write a blog in the afternoon.  Set in my ways much? Oh, you bet.


My morning didn't get off to a great start. You know when you're swiming in s**t, well I went further, and literally stepped in poo. Daisy is a poo walker. No staying in one spot for her.

It was a bit dark when I got out of bed this morning, so I didn't notice the "deposits", until I stepped in said "deposits". In doing so, this action helped me wake up instantly. It's a good thing that Jeff and I love her so much.

When I went into the kitchen, sometime in the night, there had been a robbery! And said robber left behind evidence: paw prints and dirt. And the guilty party - can I have a drum roll please - Bella!  Apparently, one of us left a plate, that had pork chops and sausages, too close to the edge. This means, Jeff will be unable to have the chops and/or sausages for lunch.

For the indeterminate future, I have cancelled my training sessions. I want to be in the house the majority of the time. I mean Tom Hanks and his wife, both tested positive for the virus. The virus doesn't seem to care whether you are rich, or not so rich.

I just don't feel that, at this particular moment, that I can afford to have anything else wrong with my body.

Donating three more bags of clothing next week to Purple Heart. I have no idea what clothes I've bagged up. Pretty sure, that whatever I'm donating, is now too big for me. And, this is a very good thing. If you don't own any more fat clothes, then you know that you can't gain the weight back. Gone is forever. I'm too proud of the numbers I see on the scale, to go backwards. My trainer, will tell me when it's time to ditch the pants I'm wearing!

Quote: "When visiting a museum, stop at the gift shop and buy something". Which is why you have to pass the gift shop, on your way out! Good marketing to be sure.

P

 






2 comments:

  1. Hope you stay safe and healthy:)

    Marilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying. Being somewhat of a recluse is, at the moment, a pretty good idea! I hope you stay safe and healthy as well.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...