Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Day 101

3/31/2020

It's not really been 101 days, kidding, but it seems like it. Shelter in place, stay where you are, and, don't get too close to anybody. This is very difficult. I would like to hug all of the family, and especially, the "little" people - Benjamin and Elly!

I started dinner last night. I peeled and then cut up potatoes to fry. Once Jeff came down, he took over. But, I'm safe, or safe enough, to do the dishes, oh and washing the clothes.

Our lawn people are supposed to come this week for our first mowing of the season. It was a nice day, so I took my broom (rather than a rake), and literally broomed (not a word, but you get the idea). Even with a broom, I was able to push all the leaves that are behind our box woods. After said leaves were in one pile, then I pushed them (yes, using the broom again), out into the yard. Now, if everything works out the way it should, the mower guys will not only cut the grass but the leaves as well. Perfect plan don't you think?

Today, instead of hugs, we've been reduced to elbow bumps. Sad.

This picture of a rabbit was painted by Benjamin using his feet! This makes Mom Mom very happy. Be safe everyone.


please turn on images to see artwork by Ben13830


Elbow bump - Wikipedia 

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...