Monday, March 23, 2020

Is It Only Bad news?

3/23/2020

Yesterday, Jeff and I watched the "talking heads", until we thought our brains would explode! I mean how long can someone watch the virus news? For relief from all the bad news, we watch a funny movie. A movie with Chevy Chase is a good place to start.

Had the weekend weather been better, we were hoping to take Jeff's car out, and drive anywhere with the top down. But, it rained yesterday and it's doing so again today. 

Not all the news is bad. Today, is Stacey's (DIL) birthday. Since we're supposed to stay 6 feet apart, the best we could do is stop in the driveway, have Stacey, Andrew and Benjamin come out for us to give them hugs using some form of sign lanuage. It's not the best way to celebrate a birthday, but for now, it's the best we can do. I love this picture I found on the internet, because it shows a long distance hug! And, as well as a picture of good news, which we all need right now.

Stay safe everyone.

P


Image result for special person special hugs
 Image result for picture of good news

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...