Friday, March 27, 2020

It's Friday

3/27/2020

Well, readers and/or followers, I have once again did much needed research on what to buy or not to buy at Costco:

BUY:
  • frozen fruits
  • maple syrup
  • toilet paper
  • olive oil
  • uncooked cookies. Example: you can buy 21 uncooked cookies for $7.99, or you could buy uncooked 120 cookies for $22.99.
  • Healthy bit size snacks
  • oatmeal
  • vanilla extract
  • cereals
  • plastic wrap
  • rotisserie chicken
  • peanut butter
  • bagels
  • cashews
  • batteries
  • milk
  • coffee pods
  • vitamins
Here's what not to buy at Costco
  • books
  • fresh fruits and veggies
  • ground coffee
  • spices
  • tissues
  • soda
  • cereal
  • plastic wrap
  • shampoo or soap
  • condiments
  • tooth paste
  • salsa
  • Kirkland detergent

I know that you all appreciate my research. Jeff and I are guilty of buying many of those products, both the yes and the no ones. One of the things we need to watch for is multiples of a product. Example, ketchup. Do you really need multiple bottles? The answer is no. in my opinion. Having multiple bottles, will: (a) not easily fit in the pantry; and our actual use of ketchup is low. 

WALMART: just a quick run through:
  • greeting cards
  • pet food
  • meat and fish
  • fresh produce
  • organic milk
  • maple syrup
  • toys
  • video games
  • books
  • magazines
You can do your own research regarding the buy and the buy nots ( I actually don't know to spell that, but you get the idea). Jeff and I buy several products on the "no" list from WalMart. Like, pet food, greeting cards and some veggies.

Call your mom. She's thinking of you!

P







No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...