Saturday, March 7, 2020

Here I Am

3/5/2020

I missed yesterday, but you already know that. An early doctor's appointment put me off my schedule.  Um, I don't actually have a schedule, and you know that, but let's say that my morning nap didn't happen! I think Daisy misses our nap, as much as I do.

When we go to Hopkins, it always seems as if we spend an entire day there. Yesterday, wasn't a full day, merely half a day. And, I don't know about Jeff, but by the time we get home, I'm tired. Can't really say why. It's not like I've done anything, except sitting, and you know that can be hard!

First, we were dealing with politics, actually still are, but it's taken a back seat to the new virus. The virus cases, reported are 100,000.
Washington has 86 people infected and California has 79. This seems like a good time to be reclusive!

Went for training yesterday, and somebody coughed. Normally, this would be of no concern, and now people take pause. For the most part, Jeff and I haven't been in any large crowds. Jeff does his shopping on the weekend, but I think I'll pass this time. I guess I'm leery (sp?) about being around a lot of people. 

When we met the doctor, we did elbow bumps instead of a handshake. And, for the moment, that's our new norm. Who do you stay away from? Your family with school age children? We really don't know who to avoid. And, that's scary.

Statistics say that 87% of people who are infected, are between age 30 to 79. I'm in that age group, and so is Jeff. And, I don't need anything else to go wrong with my body!

I guess one of the best things you can do, is try not to go to places, where there are a lot of people. I'm thinking WalMart for instance.

None of us want to be sick obviously, so due diligence is needed.

P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...