Friday, July 4, 2014

Fourth of July

7/4/2014

Today, along with the outdoor barbecue dinners, fireworks at home as well as those that cities send off high in the sky, prompting us all to inhale with excitement regardless of age, you can also pull off wearing patriot clothing.

Today, anyone who owns something red, white and blue will be sporting their shirts, hats, bags and possibly even pants or socks.  After today, with few exceptions those clothes will be pushed to the back of the closet to wait until next year.

Wearing red, white and/or blue is not just for the Fourth of July.  I have a striped top in red and white and it's part of my summer wardrobe.  Unfortunately, I don't have lively socks like the ones below.  I don't have what it takes to sport such lively clothes like the ones below.  Nobody would ever call me a fashion icon, and after 64 years I'm okay with that.  

So before you head out for parades or sit on lawn chairs waiting to ooh and ahh, don't forget to grab your holiday duds and make a fashion statement all your own!

VINTAGE USA Flag American Texas Lone Star 4th July open back fitted DRESS S-M


Unisex American USA Star Flag Stripes Old Glory Fashion Dress Cotton Crew Socks


 Happy Fourth everyone!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...