Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Just Another Day

2/10/2016

It's a regular day here at the homestead for me.  I'm on dog patrol every hour, while the dogs get used to the idea that they don't have access to the basement and/or the doggie door any longer.  Pretty sure they don't like the new plan, especially Mister Sam, but I'm okay with that.  How do I know that Sam doesn't like being monitored while he's outside - because sometimes I have to almost push him out the door!  

Since it's sunny out, and I have my car, I'll probably go out for a bit.  The good news, for Jeff anyway, is that thanks to my body quickly running out of steam when I'm walking, I can't and don't stay in a store(s) very long.  While I know my walking and standing time is a bit limited, I still enjoy going down the aisles of a store.  I haven't been in an actual department store in years, but thanks to the power of Amazon, don't think I've missed out on much.

Today, I think I'll go to Michael's and browse.  It's a wonderful store and since it's a weekday, won't be crowded.  I love looking at all the crafty things available there, even though I'm not a crafty person at all.  I may be able to write, but don't ask me to create something from a bit of this and that.  Nope, it won't end well, I promise you.  My daughter-in-law, Stacey, on the other hand is super creative and makes wonderful things.  I envy her talents.  

I do know how to knit and have managed to make a few scarves.  Even some that can actually be worn outside the house!  But, most of my knitting starts off fine, and then I lose count of the stitches, or I drop a stitch and the holes in whatever I'm knitting become more frequent and bigger!

I hope you have a great day and that it's sunny where you are.

P




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...