Friday, November 8, 2019

Crispy and Clothes

1/8/2019

Perhaps even by Jeff's standards, he might call the weather today "crispy". For me, I absolutely believe it's colder outside. This morning, Jeff started up the fireplace (love not having to haul in wood), in the den, and it's nice and cozy in there. Other rooms in the house, not so much. Warmer clothes are definitely needed now.

I did a very nice job of organizing my spring and summer clothes in drawers (I know how very Marie Lundo of me). Now, I have to go through the drawers and take out all the summery clothes and replace them with my fall and winter clothing. One of the "big" problems I've having with my clothes is that well, they're too big! I know everybody should have this problem, it's a first for me in many years. I'm in a learning curve when it comes to ordering clothes. I'm used to buying much larger clothes than I'm wearing now. 

The other problem I'm having is keeping my rings on. There is no way that I'm not going to wear my wedding ring, but lately, it has come close to falling off. Amazon to the rescue. I have ordered some inexpensive new rings in a much smaller size (6) to guarantee that my wedding ring won't go flying off! I would be heart broken if I lost this beautiful ring.

The fireplace guys were out yesterday, to adjust the central flame. Jeff and I still think that flame is a bit too high, but we were assured that everything was okay. Bella loves sleeping by the fireplace, and at night she gets up beside us, and she's better than an electric blanket! This cooler weather means we need a "two dog" night! Of course, with both of the girls in bed with us, also means that sometimes it gets difficult to turn around.

The HOA will be coming by on the 18th and they'll pick up any leaves in the street. Prior to the leave pick-up, I would like Jeff to, in his spare time (and he has so much of that), blow all the leaves out of the flower beds and yard and get them into the street.

We still leave a bedroom window open, since we like our room to be more on the cool side. We believe we sleep better if the room isn't too warm and you can burrow under the covers.

Happy Friday every one.  

P
 








 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...