Monday, November 25, 2019

Beautiful Day

11/25/2019

It is just a beautiful day outside. Bright blue sky and no wind. For me though, it's a tad to cold (Jeff would say cool), but at my age, the internal temperature is most of the time broken! Just another old person thing to have to deal with.

Jeff went to the store yesterday, and it was a zoo, as I predicted. It was a small shop, buying the normal things we buy in produce, and the items needed for Thursday's dinner. My job, now is to find plastic containers, with appropriate lids (that can prove difficult), for leftovers! And, some "tovers" are simply better the next day.

I'm going upstairs with a plastic bag, which I will fill with larger size clothes. I know I should donate them, but I like a safety net. I have ordered several new pants that actually fit, as well as some sweaters. I'm very proud of my weight loss, so it's time (actually over time) to buy smaller sizes. But, when it comes time to order, I actually hesitate about what size to order. I know such a dilemma.

On Thanksgiving Day, I'll have to remember to have small portions, and, for good measure, leave some food on the plate. And, to be super aware about how much dessert I eat - and for me, less is best.

I know that some of you have the whole week off, so enjoy those extra days.

P




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...