Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Dirty Water

11/19/2019

I know that most people (okay all people) would actually blog about dirty water. Yesterday, there was a water main break on our street. Of course, the utility people never told us about the break.

I went to the sink to get water for some reason, and when I turned the faucet on, I got nothing. Thinking that it was a one time occurrence, I went to the fridge, and came away with no water.

Once water returned, what came out of our faucets was disgusting. In the kitchen, Jeff just let the water run, and it took forever to get clean water. You then have to, of course, go around the house and turn water on in sinks, bathtubs and toilets. In the big scheme of things, this was a minimal disruption. 

When you can't have access to something, there becomes an absolute urge, to drink water, in this instance.

Every time I have some sort of body scan, almost immediately my nose begins to itch. Obviously, you can't scratch your nose, so I begin to make some sort of face movement, in hopes that the itch will disappear. Sadly, it doesn't always work. But, it's always worth a try.

Today is a follow-up with the bone doc. I have had an MRI as well as an EMG test (hated it), so hopefully he'll have answers for me. Keeping my fingers crossed. 

Today, is top down weather. I now keep a light blanket in the car for my legs. The car has a great heater as well as a heater for the headrests, but even having all systems on, my legs get cold.

P

Image result for picture of dirty water from faucet


  

2 comments:

  1. i have a hallmark christmas movie list for you. How do I get it to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use my email address: pattib2@4acomputing.com. I love the "mushy" (Jeff's words)Hallmark movies. Thanks for thinking of me. Happy Thanksgiving.

      Delete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...