Friday, November 15, 2019

It's Friday

11/15/2019

For the most part, your weekend begins tonight. As for Jeff and I, it's just another day at the "office"! Jeff's office is upstairs and mine is on the first floor. An ideal situation for both of us.

Yesterday, my sister and I communicated about starting up again a sister box! We did this for a long time, and it was a lot of fun. I am going to send out the first box. A sister box is filled with things (inexpensive) that we believe each of us would like. Of course, we wrap everything we send, so it's like a super unexpected present that we give each other. I initially pick up some things that are around the house. Then, the next time I'm in a store, I obviously find little things to put in the box. You should try this box idea, with a relative or close friend. Trust me, both of you will be delighted.

It's a little warmer today, but still jacket-sweater weather, at least for me. If Jeff goes out in the car, he'll still drive with the top down. Why? Because it's a lot of fun, and remember we bought his car during the winter. 

Of course, if we get a lot of snow, then it's time to put my car into service. My girl is heavy, and drives much better in winter weather.

Popping off now.

P






No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...