Saturday, November 2, 2019

Yesterday

11/2/2019

Yesterday, was for the most part, well yesterday. It was another sort of ho-hum day at the house. In the afternoon, Stacey called to see if I wanted to go to Target. You bet I did. I love Target, and can always find something to buy. When the only store you shop at regularly is WalMart, it's nice to every now and again, go someplace else.

I started out walking and pushing the cart. But part-way through the store, I had to resort to that awful cart. If you haven't had the experience of using one of the carts, I find it really to be humiliating. Going forward in the cart isn't so bad, other than for the occasional running into ends of aisles. Oh, and try not to get in anybody's way! This is not always easy. It's obviously easier for people who are walking to move around, and sometimes appear annoyed when your cart gets in their way. Sorry about that folks. I wouldn't use the stupid cart, if I didn't need to.

I did buy a Christmas present for Elly while I was in the store. I have her Amazon list, but as everybody in the family knows, I sometimes (okay maybe more than sometimes) go rogue. For the most part, when I go rogue, the gift is generally well received.

After we did our shopping, Stacey and I went into their "cafe" and had personal pizzas for dinner. I have to say the pizza was delicious.

Today, we are going out to Andrew's house, to celebrate Elly's 10th birthday. We are having spaghetti, an enormous chocolate cookie with some icing for dessert. Jeff and I are bringing the ingredients to make garlic bread. And, like his scrambled eggs, his garlic bread is really tasty - and garlicky.

I have to jump off now so that we can get to the store, buy the essential ingredients and be on time, or even early, before the given time.

Hoping off for now. Enjoy your Saturday.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...