Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Traveling to Maui

5/27/2020

Stacey and I did some communicating yesterday, about hopefully our trip to Hawaii. We (meaning me) want to go on our 50th anniversary. I bought a beautiful candle on our honeymoon, and want to take it with us and light it up. 

Since this trip is a few years away, that gives the family more time to plan. Anyone, who doesn't want to go, can stay home. It may end up being an all girl, with the children, vacation.

If Jeff comes, I would like to renew our vows during the time we're there. Last time we went, we only stayed one week. But, in actuality, two weeks would be better. However, there is that little thing about money. Vacationing in Hawaii is expensive, partly because all products and/or food have to be flown or shipped to the islands. Definitely, have to start saving, beginning with just coins! The big bucks come later.

Andrew's been doing quite a bit of traveling, and staying at Marriott hotels. It's possible that he might have enough Marriott points as well as airline miles, perhaps to help with the cost. And, that would be helpful.

There are some things that Stacey would like to do, including visiting a volcano and driving down the Hana Highway. Stacey would be able to take absolutely beautiful pictures of nature. Jeff and I have done the Hana drive, and won't be doing it again. The trip takes a number of hours, and perhaps someone else would like to go on the highway with her. Absolutely, don't take children! Can I say bored?

Stacey's camera will be working overtime. And, her pictures are so beautiful. She will have a good time.

Anyway, it's a long time to dream about a vacation. But, I intend to keep dreaming.

P
 

   
The 10 Best Beaches in Maui | WhereTraveler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...