Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Flo From Progressive Insurance

5/20/20

All of you, at one time or another, found a commercial that, for no specific reason, drives you nuts. And, my least favorite, but often shown, is Progressive Insurance's commercials with Flo.  

Flo is shown in multiple places, and one that comes to mind is her in front of a corn field. Flo has been at her job since 2008 and has been in 100 commercials. Now, I personally find the commercials with Flo causes me to grit my teeth. Perhaps, it's because the commercials are "somewhat" on the silly and/or stupid side. 

But, checking on Flo, she makes $1 Million a year, and her net worth is $6 Million. So, for the person who portrays Flo, is doing all right for herself. 

Flo is akin to that stupid Geico Gecko. That silly little gecko, has the most annoying voice that I've heard in years. The top voice actor behind the gecko earns around $89,720. Pretty good living for probably very little work!
Nice if you can get a job like that. But, for most of us, we are "chained" to our individual office space from, 8 to 5. And, I can assure that over my 50+ years working in an office, I never was paid any thing close to what Flo earns.

"National"  holidays for today are: Be a Millionaire (I'm trying) and National Rescue a dog day. 

As always stay safe.

Image result for happy picture for today

P
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...