Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Shredding is the job of the day!

5/12/2020

I can't put it off any longer - and believe me I've tried. I have two boxes in my "office" filled to the brim with paper. And, obviously when trying to empty contents of the shredder into a bag, bits and pieces fall to the floor.

Ah, but a solution! I am going to put a table cloth on the floor. When it's time to dump the contents, I'll do it over the table cloth. When my shredding is done, I can then just pick up the table cloth and put those bits and pieces into the bag.  Great idea, I think.

 According to the county, all shred must be in a lawn recycling bag, stapled shut. For me, it's easier to initially fill up a plastic bag, and then dump the contents into the lawn bag. So you can see, and perhaps even sympathize why I never look forward to "shred" day. I just realized that I had blogged about shredding the other day. Apologies.

Mother Nature can't make up her mind. It's a cold spring, or perhaps we're skipping spring altogether, and going to go directly into summer.

"National" holiday today is - Fudge Day! Now, that's a holiday that I could get behind. 

 


https://www.gethsemanifarms.org/document.aspx?did=813&dtype=image/bmp&thumb=PRODET

Please stay safe, even though being in the house pretty much 24/7 is sooooooooooo boring!

P


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...