Friday, February 13, 2015

Candy Hearts

2/13/2015

Yesterday, Benjamin sent Jeff and I a valentine with several candy hearts inside the envelope. I remember when the boys were young (oh about 100 years ago), we always had the candy hearts for Valentine's Day.  

Here's what I've discovered.  I may have liked, or possibly loved, candy hearts, but now - not so much.  No worries about the hearts going stale - I'm a trooper that believes candy, any candy, needs to be eaten.  I think that's why I'm so sweet!!!

So my hearts' messages are: Are you willing (sounds a bit like it should be a teenager's heart), No Way, The One I love, True Love, Sweet Thing and Mistake.  This morning while I'm having my coffee, I'm eating hearts.

Speaking of hearts, I was trying to copy a picture of my favorite Valentine - Benjamin, but the copy process didn't work.  You'll just have to take my word for it, that he's cute and a very special little boy to Jeff and I.

I wish you all lots of good luck today and I hope that you spend Valentine's Day with your sweetheart.

P


Image result for candy hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...