Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Errand Day

6/23/2015

Today is my errand day and I hurried to get them all done this morning, before the outside temperature got any higher.

After breakfast, I went in the backyard to water my new little plants, and so far all of them are looking pretty good.  It would probably help if Sam didn't think he needed to "water" them too!

Then I went to the bank and the post office to mail some bills.  Since Benjamin is coming back here tomorrow night, I also went to the library and picked up several movies that I think he will enjoy.  At his age, it's kind of hard to say for sure.

This afternoon, I'm going to get a haircut, and once that's done - I'm done.  I think we'll eat something cool tonight.  I sure don't want to turn the oven on, so I'll have to poke around and see what I come up with.

I have been going through my blogs from 2014 and 2015 and selected the ones that I thought were better than others.  Some days my blog is forced a bit because it's hard to sit down every day and write something.  If I was only writing about fashion, or something similar, I suspect that I would have lots to say.  

I have to go through the 2013 blogs, of which there are not many.  Once I have the blogs from all three years, I will put them in a Word document and send them to my editor.  She has edited about 39 pages of 2012 blogs, and I'm anxious to get these off to her.

Stay cool.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...