Monday, June 1, 2015

Errand Day

6/1/2015

Happy first of June everybody!  Still hot here and the a/c is working well and keeping the house cool, and I appreciate that.  If the a/c wasn't working, I could always get in my car and drive around in circles, because the a/c in the car works great!

I'm having my head "shrunk" this morning, which is a weekly occurrence.  This is a new lady and my hour goes by in the blink of an eye.  It seems like I always have so much to say.  I still see my psychiatrist but now only once a month.  I am making progress, slow progress to be sure, but progress all the same.

Once my head is back down to size, I'm off to the bank to deposit some checks.  A quick trip to the post office to buy stamps and perhaps to conclude my circle of errands, go to the library too.

Since it rained last night there isn't as much urgency about going out to water my new plants.  Everything that I planted looks like it will survive, with the exception of the azalea plant, which has too many brown leaves than I want to see.

I have found a crossword program on Facebook and I'm having reasonable success in completing them.  None of the puzzles is more than 200 pieces, but even with that low number, still takes me easily over an hour to finish.  

With my short term memory issues, I keep trying to find ways to engage my brain.  I don't know that I've made a lot of progress, but I'm still plodding along and haven't entirely given up on my being able to get my brain working better!

Stay cool where you are, I know I am.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...