Thursday, June 4, 2015

Bruce (I mean Caitlyn) Jenner

6/4/2015

According to the newspaper I read, the television interviews and basically all the internet nonsense, you absolutely can not know that there is no Bruce Jenner any longer.

Caitlyn is gracing the cover of the Vanity Fair  magazine this month.  And Bruce, I mean Caitlyn looks good.  I have only ever read this magazine when I'm in a doctor's office, it's too upscale for the likes of me.  Admittedly, in looking at the cover of the magazine on line, he/she looks good.

But, I remember when Bruce was in the Olympics and graced the boxes of Wheaties (the breakfast of champions)!

I would imagine that it might be a little confusing for his/her children.  I applaud his decision to be true to his self and be brave enough to make this change knowing that he will be in the public eye, at least initially.

So there you are people.  Bruce and Caitlyn. 

P



Image result for bruce jenner vanity fair


Image result for bruce jenner vanity fair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...