Friday, June 5, 2015

Catylin Jenner

6/5/2015

Oh I do feel sorry for all of the publicity, much of it negative, that Catylin/Bruce is receiving.  There's even a petition floating around to revoke Jenner's gold medals for violating the committee's gender rule.  Seriously?  In 1976, Jenner earned his medals as a man.  They belong to him and now her.  You shouldn't be able to take away something that someone has rightly earned.

Rush Limbauch urges Republicans to denounce Jenner and to resist liberal plot to "redefine normalcy".

I suppose at varying times during the process of becoming a woman, Jenner knew that public opinion could swing both ways for her.  There are individuals who applaud her and those who detest her.  When you think of it that way, the same is true for most people. You can't please all the people all of the time, and some people you can't please at all.

Was Jenner ready for this media circus?  I suppose she was, but it's possible that after her 15 minutes of fame, she'll stop being newsworthy and somebody or something will take her place.

P




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...