Sunday, June 28, 2015

Flying Today!

6/28/2015

Jeff is flying to Ohio today for a "plane people" get together.  It takes about three hours each way, but once he's in the air, he doesn't care how long the trip is.  

This year there was a tangle with getting his medical and then the doctor putting the wrong expiration date - 2015 instead of 2016.  And because that wasn't enough of a hassle, the doctor's office had to get in touch with FAA to fix their mistake.  Basically, he's been grounded now for several weeks and is/was itching to get off the ground.

Jeff asked if I wanted to join him, but I declined.  He'll have a much better time without me, because these plane activities don't interest me very much.  Now if this was a destination fly-in like the Bahamas, then I'd definitely be in.

So today is a laundry, book reading, folding clothes and cleaning the kitchen day for me.  And as an added bonus, I generally don't cook on Sundays, I cook pizza.  Pizza is not Jeff's favorite thing to eat, but I figure I deserve one day a week off from cooking.

Have a great day.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...