Saturday, June 6, 2015

Jigsaw Puzzles

6/6/2015

On Facebook, I have found Jigsaw World.  You select the jigsaw you want to make and then all the pieces appear.  If you put the pieces together correctly, you get a satisfying ding sound.  If you don't get a sound, then it's not the right piece!  Simple really.

I am always on the lookout for brain activities and am enjoying the jigsaws.  On a puzzle that might take me over an hour to complete, I see other people who accomplished it in less than ten minutes.  Disclaimer: these are not huge puzzles, 96 to 100+ pieces, and still it takes me some time.  

There is a preview window where you can see what the puzzle should look like when it's finished and I find that helpful.  I'm not looking to set any records, and it's pretty likely I won't, but I feel such accomplishment when I'm done.

As you successfully complete puzzles, you earn coins.  The coins help you buy more puzzles.  If you don't have enough coins, then you can buy a set of puzzles, which gets you about 25 more puzzles.  I bought a set, using my coins first, that includes a picture of a Westie.  I literally had to walk away from the puzzle, because there was so much white that I couldn't see my being able to finish without taking a break.

Anyway, it's a lot of fun, you should check it out.  When I'm on hold with a doctor's office, for example, I can be doing the jigsaw while I wait on hold.  Talk about multitasking!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...