Thursday, June 18, 2015

New Author

6/11/2015

I don't know if any of you have been watching the tv show Wayward Pines, but I have and the story is a thriller of sorts.  Since I have now have time to be curious, I typed in Wayward Pines with Amazon and up pops three books.  All three were available as Kindle Unlimited books and I read them quickly.  The books give you so much more of a story, obviously, than the tv show does.

The author of Wayward Pines is Blake Crouch and he has written a number of murder thrillers.  Luckily for me, some of his books are also available to read for free.  With Kindle Unlimited, you can have 10 books out at a time, and I always have 10 books out at a time!

Now that I've discovered this author and enjoy his books, creepy as they are at times, I'm hooked.   So if you're in the market for a well written thriller type book, and you aren't turned off by gory bits now and then, you should check out this author's books.  

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...