Sunday, June 7, 2015

Townhouse is Done!

6/7/2015

After more than a year of working most weekends on Scott's townhouse - it's done.  Finished now and up for sale.  Yeah.  Scott and Jeff put a lot of work into the house and it's first open house is today.  Fingers crossed for a quick sale.  

I have seen the realtor's pictures on line and the house shows well.  It should because almost everything in there is new.  Cabinets, flooring, bathrooms, carpeting, paint, you name it and it's new.
The only downside to the house is a lack of parking, which is probably the same problem in townhouse communities.  You get one parking space outside of your home.  Two cars?  You have to find a space on the street, which isn't always very convenient.

It has been a very long time since Jeff didn't have marching orders from Scott about what needed to be done at the house.  Jeff will actually have a day of "leisure", although I do have two or three things I would like done at our house!

Since Jeff's weekends going forward will pretty much be free, perhaps he can go make a few turns in the plane.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...