Thursday, December 5, 2019

A Nothing Thursday

12/5/2019

This time of the year, I've named myself "Deputy Santa". My office has boxes of merchandise that need to find a new home. I think today I'll take everything Christmas, and put it in the living room. At the moment, I almost have no walking room. Could almost be a walking nightmare for me, since I sometimes have trouble staying upright! Boy, do I hate getting old. Speaking of old, I'm going to turn 70 this month. 

Tomorrow, Jeff and I are going to Benjamin's school to watch a play. Apparently, Benjamin has the lead role, which is exciting. Benjamin is a born actor, and loves to be in the spotlight. We're looking forward to tomorrow night. Andrew and Stacey are both in Seattle, so I'm hoping that Jim and Pat can do a video recording for them.

When I have absolutely nothing to do, I'll make a list of what gifts I have, and what I'm expecting.

You know what I'd like to do, go to an Amazon warehouse and watch in wonder as packages easily slide from the conveyor belt to the sorting spaces. I did some searching, and you can make an appointment to visit a warehouse. The tour lasts an hour, but I think it would be a great place to visit.

Signing off for now.

P







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...